Observations of a puzzling world

Friday, October 05, 2007

Wassa matta wit them!


I took this photo over the spring- with the intention of commenting on it here. It is just too good. During my travels this past spring I saw several couples that looked just like this one - wearing identical outfits. Check these two out - matching shirts, both wearing jeans, and I'm not sure if you can tell, but they have exactly the same shoes, but in his and hers versions.

What is the motivation in dressing like this while on vacation? Is it so that if you get separated from each other you remember what the other is wearing? Maybe you could go up to a local and say "Have you seen anyone who looks like this?" and just cover your face.

If this is what the future holds for couples - it's quite bleak in my opinion.

Note: Photo taken at Stonehenge

2 Comments:

  • Hi munira! I'm so glad you're updating this again! :) Yay! Hope you're doing well in Calgary! Has the chinook struck yet?

    Winky

    By Blogger twm, at 3:19 AM  

  • Loved this one, you go girl!
    roshanak

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home