Observations of a puzzling world

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It’s only a scratch …

I must report on the events of yesterday – I was nearly flattened by a tractor trailer! Let me backup … it was a very snowy and icy day (nothing new for this city). I was waiting behind a tractor trailer that was trying to backup into the delivery bay. As the driver was backing up he hit my car – and didn’t even see me or hear me blowing my horn! Luckily the truck only hit my front bumper and there is only a scratch, but imagine having this massive 18 wheeler backup right into your car! So traumatic. All of these people around me couldn’t believe that I got hit – and the driver said “I didn’t hit you” – even though I have the scratch on the car, witnesses, and emotional scars to prove it! Anyway, the event is now over, but I had to share with all my readers.

Other than that traumatic event, nothing else much to report. I spend a lot of time in the car so most of my observations have been driving related – not terribly exciting. I learned that one of my coworker’s husband was involved in a sting operation where fraudulent mechanics were being exposed … that’s rather interesting. But again, driving related.

Safe driving!

1 Comments:

  • Ohh man thats rough, good thing your ok. Whats with big vehicles and crashing into small cars and not caring. I feel your pain except it was a snowpow and my car was parked. Lucky for me a cop saw it happen and grabbed all the details and stuff.

    By Blogger A Shizzle, at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home