Observations of a puzzling world

Friday, November 24, 2006

Breakfast Bagels

Yesterday at the subway station the good people from Dempsters were handing out free samples of their new breakfast pack – a bagel that comes with two tiny packages of either peanut butter or jam. What a nice treat! A vacuum sealed breakfast that you can purchase off the grocery shelf and enjoy on your way to work! Funny enough, I thought that bagels were best when baked fresh – but Dempster’s sure proved me wrong. I don’t know when these bagels were made or packaged, but the expiration date informs me that this bagel is good for another 3 weeks! Imagine that! I’m afraid to read the ingredients, but the only thing that I can imagine will preserve a big, white, puffy bagel for that long is something radioactive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home