Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, November 20, 2006

Mmmm.... cookies!

I am a typical grocery store customer - any time there is a flashy new display in the grocery store, I am mesmerized by it. I hypnotically walk toward it and pile into my basket whatever it is that is new and exciting in the store. Last week I was taken by the new President's Choice Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookie. Imagine the teams of psychologists and marketing analysts that sit around large tables, planning how saps like me will get coerced into buying new products. After taking these cookies home and sampling the the fancy new product, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a tasty combination of chocolate and two-bite brownies, squashed into a cookie. And zero trans fat! What more could you ask for? I recommend you try it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home