Observations of a puzzling world

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm back

Hello everyone,

Yes I realize it has been a very very long time since I have posted anything here. I would like to say that my new city is not all that inspiring - but that would be a lie. It is more like I don't know where to start. Things are very different here than other places I've lived. Cowboy hats and pickup trucks everywhere to start. But that's expected of Calgary - it's practically what the city is known for.

My lack of writing for so many months I will attribute to the big truck running into my car. I'll compare it to the great Stephen King. He was hit by a mini van and had a very difficult time writing following the accident. Not that I'm comparing myself to Mr King, but I think all my great ideas disappeared when I saw that 18-wheeler backing into me.

But now I'm back - with stories coming out of my ears. So ask that you stay tuned. I promise many fantastic anecdotes!

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

  • Hey MJ!

    Sorry to hear about the 18 wheeler! Sounds like you need to get out and square dance and maybe ride some mechanical bulls. Oh, and I think cowboys like to eat lots of chili by the campfire too.

    Good to see you blogging again,

    - Jimbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

  • you were in a car accident? Were you hurt? bears?? What is this crazy place you call Cal-gary?

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home