Observations of a puzzling world

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Car Cargo


On my drive into work today, there was a Smart Car in front of me. I'm not a big fan of Smart Cars - the drivers of these vehicles are so smug because they think they are Gods gift to the environment. I remember having a conversation with a good friend of mine about how these cars only use half the petrol - simply because they are half a car! When these cars were new, one of them almost hit me as I was crossing the street - and I wasn't so sure what type of impact it could make (although I didn't really want to test it out). But I digress...

So this Smart car this morning had some unusual cargo in it's so called trunk. There was a collie in the back! I couldn't believe it ... who would subject their largish dog to the embarassment, as well as small cargo hold, of a Smart Car? Clearly only a smug Smart Car driver.

1 Comments:

  • It's true!! they are half a car!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home