Observations of a puzzling world

Thursday, May 25, 2006

More from the hiatus

So on my 5 hour and 13 minute journey in which I had to deal with the stinky feet smell from my neighbor, I decided to help pass the time by watching some videos on my computer. I like watching videos during journeys because it makes the time pass so much more quickly. My favorite videos to watch are TV shows. I seem to have a short attention span, so a 30 minute show minus commercials comes to about 23 minutes. Just enough to keep my attention. My stinky feet neighbor kept looking over my shoulder while I was watching the shows on my computer. While I don’t mind someone peering over, it was rather strange because she would watch for a few minutes, and then recount what had happened to the other person sitting next to her. It was almost like watching something with the described video feature turned on. “Oh Homer is dancing now”, “The Fonz just said Eyyyy”, “Sophia doesn’t look like the oldest Golden Girl”. Maybe this lady’s job was a professional commentator. I don’t know – but if it was, she was very good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home