Observations of a puzzling world

Friday, May 12, 2006

Dear Readers

I will be away from all forms of technology for the next week or so, so I won't be able to enlighten you with my observations over that time.  But I will be back soon with many amusing anecdotes.  In the mean time here are some ways you can amuse yourself:

* Set up a booby trap in your hallway and see how many people are caught by it
* Make up a song and whistle it - see how quickly you can get it into people's heads
* Make every single meal on your George Foreman Grill.  Report to me what grilled Cheerios taste like
* Stack up every single piece of furniture you have in the house to make a fun fort.  
* Invite your neighbors over for a meal, then write down everything weird about them once they leave (again report to me)
* Visit your local garden shop and see how many old and dying plants you can buy for $1.  See if you can revive them (joke's on the garden shop if the plants survive)
* Gather all the dogs in your neighborhood and have a race.  This is a great way to make some money as a bookie.
* Catch up on the Donny and Marie show.  I read it is coming out on DVD soon.
* Read all of my old blog entries and become completely up to date.  I'll forward you a quiz next week.

Have a happy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home