Observations of a puzzling world

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Muskoka Chairs


Yesterday I sat in a GIANT novelty Muskoka chair – in fact it was made by the Muskoka Chair Company, and could sit two people very comfortably. Anytime I have sat in a Muskoka chair (no matter what the size), I always have a very hard time getting out of the chair. It’s almost like the chair wants you to stay in it. It is seriously a chair for sitting and lounging. I wish they made fold-up Muskoka chairs, then you could take your chair for serious lounging with you wherever you go. If I had one I’d take it on the subway because 1) sometimes I don’t get a seat on the subway when I’m tired of standing, 2) it would be so comfortable, and 3) I’d love to see the looks on the faces of the other subway riders if I just pulled out my own chair in the middle of the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home