Observations of a puzzling world

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

100th post!

This is my 100th blog entry … I can’t believe I’ve been writing (and you’ve been reading) this drivel for 100 days. Actually now that I think about it, there were a few days where there were two posts, and a couple of days that I missed. So don’t hire an auditor to verify that this is my 100th day of blogging – because it might not be. But it’s cause to celebrate. Whenever I see television shows that are celebrating their 100th episode there is always a huge novelty cake. It can never be a normal sized cake – it always is huge. I bet those huge cakes are made up of several small cakes, and the icing turns it into one big cake (they can’t fool me). I won’t be having any “novelty” items for this post, but there must be some type of celebration. Perhaps we should all go to the circus, or enjoy a picnic in the park. I never understood why people for whom we are celebrating have to host parties though… others should host the party for you. So anyone who wishes to take me to the circus (as an audience member, not to donate me), or wishes to host a picnic for me and the rest of the blog readers – please step forward. Happy 100th!

4 Comments:

  • wow... 100 eh? just shows you that *anyone* can become an internet celebrity... like that guy who blew up his old G4 after people donated.. yes... gave him free money... to buy a G5!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 AM  

  • Congratulations! Television shows often seem to commemorate such an occasion by doing poignant looks at the past with music accompaniment by James Blunt or Damien Rice type musicians. Which leads me to wonder how that bean study is going? Has that obese monster cat slimmed down lately? You really should consider doing a recap of your blogs with some easy listenin’ tunes in the background.

    Terri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

  • also? characters tend to die. look at angel's 100th ep, when they finally kill off cordy. you never developed a supporting cast, munira: i expect better for #200.

    By Blogger Matthew, at 5:47 PM  

  • thank god there are 100 posts to entertain me on this dreadful night of insomnia.

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home