Observations of a puzzling world

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

That Cat

There is a cat that lives in the house across the street from me. It always sits at the window and just stares outside. I think it doesn't like me - because whenever I walk by the house it always gives me a mean squinting look. Well actually it gives everyone a look like that. I don't know why it has to look so upset at everyone. It's not like the neighbors have done anything to it. Typical cat-like behavior I suppose. But the staring is the most interesting thing ... what it is looking at? Our street doesn't have any schools, shops, or even newspaper boxes on it. Its just houses so there can't be much to look at for the entire day. But it still sits at the window. I wish I could do that - just sit at the window and glare at everyone that walks by. I'm not sure if that is normal behavior ... but I don't see why it's ok for a cat do to that and not me.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, I've got an old lady who does the same thing to me every day on my walk to work. So there's no reason you can't too. Squinting at nothing through the window isn't just for cats anymore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home