Observations of a puzzling world

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A 3 hour tour…

I’d just like to bring to everyone’s attention that the real, actual, honest to goodness, SS Minow is for sale. That’s right, the boat used on Gilligan’s Island is for sale in Parksville, BC and you can be the new owner of the vessel for only $90000. I’m not sure if I’d like to own the SS Minow – no friends would want to take a tour on it, and tourists would be too frightened to take a trip. Maybe if they threw in some of the professor’s primitive electronics and Gilligan’s hat – then I’d think it’s a better deal. Imagine people calling me skipper! Are these terms gender specific? Maybe I’d be skippa or skippita?

1 Comments:

  • Munira, m'dear, you'd clearly be the Professor.

    qiitvrdj: a Ukranian pseudo-vodka

    By Blogger Matthew, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home