Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, July 31, 2006

The new season

I’m back from my break and ready to blog away on all my adventures. I was officially Internet-free for two whole weeks, which can be quite a challenge. I’d pass by shady looking Internet café’s with hippie-backpackers and consider stopping in to check my email. But then I started thinking about all of the people that use those computers and all the articles I’ve read about dirty keyboards. Since I didn’t have any Lysol antibacterial wipes handy I opted not to enter. So of course on returning I got on my computer right away to check my email. I was a bit disappointed though – and was expecting a TONNE of exciting emails waiting for me. 80% of my inbox messages were generic listserv items, and most of the other messages were email reminders that my bills were for the month were available online. Maybe those hippies weren't emailing friends, but instead were just paying their bills on time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home