Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, July 10, 2006

Headbuts



Yesterday, while watching the World Cup Final – I saw the “headbut heard around the world”. That is, Zinadine Zidane ramming his head into the chest of a player from Italy. Now I’m sure it was just the heat of the moment and Zadine just got carried away – but I question the tactic of using one’s head to hit someone. Not using your head in a good way, but I guess not using your head at all. Ummm… yaaa… Anyway – why would you ever use your head to hit someone? Clearly headbuters are not concerned about what is housed inside their head – or maybe they have used their head so often for fighting that they no longer understand that it shouldn’t be done. There seems to be so many other ways to get back at someone – tripping them, sucker punch in the back, vomiting on them. But a headbut hardly seems worth it. I’d be worried it would mess up my hair!

1 Comments:

  • luckly for zidane he doesn't have hair, plus he's head must be really strong from heading the ball so often

    By Blogger A Shizzle, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home