Observations of a puzzling world

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Umbrella Hats

I think that umbrella hats are a great invention. They might even be more useful to the helmet that I wrote about a little while back. I really don’t know whey we don’t see more people wearing umbrella hats around. They provide shade in the sun and protection from the rain all in a hands-free manner! They would also be useful in ways that you wouldn’t expect – giving you a boost on a windy day, and protecting you from a mean pigeon perched on a power line just waiting for you to walk under him (this is speaking from an unfortunate incident I had yesterday – thank goodness I had some Kleenex handy). I think umbrella hats should become more mainstream – or maybe even high fashion. I’m sure celebrities would wear Lacoste umbrella hats. Designers are missing out on the opportunity!

1 Comments:

  • umbrella hats rock! although i didn't have it in me to spend $12 on one for canada day, lots and lots of people did!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home