Observations of a puzzling world

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Caterers

I was watching a movie the other day and decided to sit through the credits because the film was disappointing and I hoped it could redeem itself with a hidden scene at the end of the credits (no such luck). But while waiting for the non-existent hidden scene I read through the credits as best as I could. The key grip, and 2nd 2nd assistant were listed there (strange sounding positions). But the credit I thought was most interesting was the caterer. How thoughtful of the filmmakers to acknowledge the caterer. Without the caterer the actors would be famished, there would be no one to direct, no one to film, no film to edit or produce – and I’m guessing the key grip and 2nd 2nd assistant would be out of a job. Hurray for the caterer!

1 Comments:

  • ah, the caterer. a lot of filming has been happening in scenic dundas, recently. our church rents out our former gym to movies as a dressing room/lunch room. nice bit of extra, rental income.

    xbpxe: the sound zippers make, when opened and closed quickly.

    By Blogger Matthew, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home