Observations of a puzzling world

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Music

Sometimes when I’m listening to an old song, I am taken back to an earlier time in my life when I used to be young and carefree. I’d listen to this music with my friends and have no worries about school, work, or anything for that matter. Once I was listening to a song during the “retroactive lunch” on a local radio station that really took me back. In fact I took a moment just to stand still, stare out of the window, and enjoy the song. Oh that took me back! But then the radio host mentioned the song was a #1 hit in 1978. I wasn’t even born then…

So now I’m questioning my attachment to all of these old songs. After inspection, most of these songs that I have in my iTunes library are much older than me. I really have no idea what I am reminiscing about now. Come to think of it – I don’t think I was ever “young and carefree”. I’m going to blame Hollywood for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home