Observations of a puzzling world

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Smart thinking

I always read the quality free newspapers that you get at the corner of the street. They have high caliber writing by Mimi the psychic, love advice from Dwane, and the movie reviews by Cherry. Who says newspapers have to contain news! Most of the ads in these papers are for hair removal or hair transplant services. I wonder if these companies are working together… hey I’ll remove the hair from this guy’s back, you put it on this guy’s head. Anyone who is considering getting one of these procedures done should ask their newspaper neighbor first to see if he is getting one too. That way you can get a discount – “I’m the donor, he’s the recipient.”

1 Comments:

  • Did you mean " ... the quality, free newspapers ..." or " ... the quality-free newspapers" ?

    Sometimes I have trouble detecting your sarcasm !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home