Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, February 20, 2006

The shower pouf

Move over bar soap – there’s a new suds machine in town! The shower pouf is a marvel! Just put a drop of liquid soap on the pouf and watch the unbelievable happen … a plethora of bubbles before your eyes. It lathers up so well it’s like a bubble bath! I don’t know what it is about this strange accessory, but if you try to put liquid soap on a traditional washcloth – you don’t get nearly as many bubbles. No wonder it’s called a pouf, it’s so magical! I think I’m going to use a shower pouf to clean my windows and wash the car (not the same one that I use in the shower) … it might put the sponge out of business. Of course I’ll have to use shower liquid soap, you can’t use a shower pouf with regular soap (that would be just silly). I think that’s what the Old Spice Nascar uses.

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe you're advertising for old spice... how much did they pay you? YOU are selling out to "the man".
    I love those mesh loofahs or whatever they're called... it's bubble heaven :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

  • yes you can use 'bar' soap but it needs to be the creamy consistency. However it requires a little more arm power to create the suds with a mesh loofah.

    it is just a variation on the olden days when they used bar soap and the wooden thing to wash clothes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home