Observations of a puzzling world

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Change your baking soda

I have a calendar on my fridge that came with stickers that you put on the calendar to remind you of important events. The list of stickers is quite comprehensive: chiropractor, doctor and dentist appointments, mortgage renewal, and even hunting season (I definitely don’t want to miss that – I’m looking to catch myself some ripe apples this year)! This weekend I was looking at a few items that I’ve had around the house for a while and realized that I never keep track of when I purchased these and when they need replacing. Did you know that the box of baking soda in the fridge is supposed to be changed every 3 months? Of course I forget to change it because there is no “change baking soda” sticker for my calendar. I can’t believe that are stickers to remind you to fertilize your lawn, but not baking soda replacement. Next year I’ll buy a calendar made by Arm and Hammer.

1 Comments:

  • I had a calendar that had similar stickers, only it was an Arthur the Anteater calendar!!! So stickers were like "give a hug!" which i think (in my opinion) is much nicer than "fertilize lawn"

    By Blogger twm, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home