Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, June 05, 2006

Mosquitos

One thing that I will never be able to figure out ever is how a tiny mosquito, drawing a droplet of blood from your body – can cause you so much misery! I just don’t understand it. A paper cut draws more blood from your body and does not cause as much trauma. Whenever I get mosquito bites, my arms and legs swelled up with big red apple sized welts. How does this result from a tiny mosquito?!? I think that if you ever wanted to get revenge on an enemy, you should release a mosquito into their room – because what will result is much worse than anything that you could personally inflict on them. Mosquito’s are strange, because its only the women mosquitoes that go and to the biting. Can you imagine how much they must hate us that they inflict this much pain on us. Maybe in caveman times when mosquitoes were the sizes of people, the cavewomen insulted the women mosquitoes. “Would you just look at her blood sucker – I don’t know who she’s trying to fool with that.” Well you know how women are… so now the mosquitoes are showing us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home