Observations of a puzzling world

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The forecast for today...

I live in a basement apartment – so often when I look out of the window I can’t accurately assess the weather situation outside. I often then turn to the weather channel or a weather website to determine what’s going on outside. Now I know I could just run up the stairs and see for myself, but I figure the forecast that goes along with the current temperature readings is better than my guessing at what’s going to happen during the day. However I have discovered that weather forecasts are not always right. Right now (Tuesday afternoon) as I am looking outside (from a window with a reliable view), it is a beautiful, clear, sunny day. My online weather updater indicates that it is raining. Now it’s a good thing I bothered to look outside – imagine how foolish I’d look with my umbrella and galoshes on a day like today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home