Observations of a puzzling world

Friday, September 22, 2006

Spam-ola

I’m very grateful for my spam filter … it prevents me from being distracted by nuisance emails. Before my spam filter was working in full-tilt, I used to delete emails in error and then have to make up excuses on why I didn’t attend get-togethers (I couldn’t very well say that I deleted the email!). Sometimes it’s tricky to tell the difference between a birthday party email, and a spam email for a different type of party that you’d rather not attend (you know the type). But now that I have the spam filter working, I like to look in the spam folder to see what I’m missing out on: weightloss with Anatrim the miracle drug, penny stock tips (apparently the symbol is TZFP), and Regenesis growth hormone (I really don’t want to know what that is for). Sometimes I appreciate spam because my inbox isn’t always as promising. No one that I know promises me weightloss or money or instant growth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home