Observations of a puzzling world

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Celebrity Photos

Yesterday I was in a bookshop with Laura when we came across the ever-so-exciting Vanity Fair – Suri Cruise edition. I’m not much of a celebrity follower, but I was very curious to see what all the hype was about. On the cover it advertised a 22-page section of photographs … which I had difficulty finding among all of the advertisements in the magazine. Thank goodness for Laura being able to wade through all of the other articles to find the photographs of interest. There were typical Cruise style cheesy family photographs, but the last photo was one that took the cake. A photo of Tom and Katie hugging each other and the baby while sitting on a blanket with native American style print, in a field with a lovely mountain backdrop. A typical activity and setting for any family photo. I love the look on the kid’s face in this photo – almost to say “I can’t believe I belong to these two”. I looked for a larger version online, but this was as best as I could find. Check it out at your nearest bookshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home