Observations of a puzzling world

Monday, April 10, 2006

Determining Mood


Hello folks. I apologize for the lack of blog entry yesterday – strangest thing happened. My computer refused to connect to blogger – or any of the blogger blogs that I usually read. So I thought that the site must be down. But it turns out that my computer was acting up and just needed a restart. This is something I just don’t understand. Why doesn’t my computer tell me that I need to restart it? It’s worse than reading people. When someone is in a foul mood, usually it doesn’t take long to figure that out. Then you know to tread cautiously around the person and brace yourself for any backlash. Computers on the other hand just misbehave – and it always seems to me that I can figure out what the trouble is, as though I’m a computer shrink. I try to reason with it, change settings, and even give it a break – but nothing! It’s not until I’ve run out of solutions that I think about restarting it. If people and computers both wore mood rings, then I would know exactly when I’m in a sticky situation.

1 Comments:

  • At least computers you can restart, though...

    rlzmzka - an intricate dance, the Romanian version of the samba

    By Blogger Matthew, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home