Observations of a puzzling world

Friday, November 03, 2006

Engineering Law

I am currently studying for my professional engineering exam and am at the most boring part of the studying – the Law portion. It seems to be a very important part of the profession – who is in trouble when something goes wrong. Finger pointing is always important. I wish though there was some way to make the topic more exciting. Perhaps in the form of a television show? There seems to be several versions of Law and Order – criminal intent, special victims unit, regular. There had might as well be Law and Order: Engineering Catastrophes. I think it is a winner! Perhaps something like CSI: Engineering Structures. I’d love to see Horatio Caine or Gil Grissom examining some software code that was poorly written – decoding the problems and finding the criminals responsible. Not only would that make fascinating television – but it would also help me study without having to read!

P.S. I think this is one of my million dollar ideas - so PATENT PENDING!

1 Comments:

  • Good luck with your exam :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home