Observations of a puzzling world

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Million dollar ideas!

Every day I am pretty sure I think up of million dollar ideas – and then just give them away to people for free! I highly doubt that any of the recipients of my ideas ever implement them… but it’s seriously their loss because these ideas are really good. Yesterday on the subway ride home, one of Caterina’s friends was telling us how she and her brother’s have opened up a “make your own wine” company. People use their services to make “homemade wine” for weddings, gifts, etc. I think that is quite a good idea – but here is the million dollar part. As a novelty, you can charge patrons to come to your store and stomp on the grapes with their feet! Imagine how many people would be up for doing that! This way you get your grapes stomped on for the wine, and you make money. I could see it as a big hit for stag/stagettes, team building activities, even field trips (you’re never too young for manual labour). With great ideas like this one, I really have no idea why more people don’t actually carry them through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home